Thursday, September 01, 2011

Cartoon - I Like


Ya know, I don't get enough folks visiting this blog from the continent of Africa. There's something about Africa. I like Africa. I've never been to Africa. Africa is big. I've tried various ways to get African people to come to the blog, like emailing plumbers, tree-trimmers, schools, mechanics, Chinese food restaurants, and economic forums in countries like Burkina Faso, Comoros, Rwanda, and Zambia -- but I haven't heard back from them. I tried writing architects, dentists, and real-estate agents in Uganda, Swaziland, São Tomé and Príncipe, and Nigeria. I wonder if they got my email. If anyone reading this has a pal in Africa, and you think they might like cartoons, tell them I've been wanting to meet them for a long time. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: