Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cartoon - La la la laaah lah

Hello my darling. Aside from hearing about DAT passing away, how have you been? I hope you are doing good. I know you have a lot of decisions to make, and it seems like nobody is paying attention and it doesn't matter -- but it does matter what you decide to do, and it is important.

When I don't know what to do, I draw a funny little picture that makes no sense on purpose -- and if it still does not make sense when I'm done, well, it makes no sense. But sometimes I go about my business on purpose to make no sense, because I'm always going about my business trying to make sense from the outright and most of the time it does not make sense.

I figure, if sense makes no sense, give nonsense a chance. I sing and smile much more now, and everyone around me is happier and they want to know what my secret to happiness is.

Shhh! Don't tell them! CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: