Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cartoon - Meteor Vacation



I've had it. After reading my 10th, or 24th news bulletin, about another surprise meteor being observed in different parts of the world, and how big and awesome it was -- over the past year and a half -- I'm getting all paranoid. I don't remember having so many reports on meteors. It could be that with all the proliferation of dash cameras and camera phones, people can more easily record them fireballs in the sky. But if you were an astronomer and you realized we are going to be smashed by a cloud of space rocks, and we can't do anything about it, I'd probably agree not to talk about it if there was no way of escaping it. This is me being jovial and cheerful. Not being paranoid. Have a nice day. Even if the world ends. It probably won't. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: