Monday, November 05, 2012

Cartoon - Thrust Lumber

I'm happy we're one day away from the end of the election cycle, determining who will be the President of the United States of America, or the Honorable New American Sisyphus. Then I can get serious and stop making Yoga cartoons.

I was hoping that other candidates would be on the ballot. My ideal ticket would be Tony Bennett as Executive-in-Chief, with Susan Sarandon as vice-President for the PACC party. That is the Peaches And Cream Coalition, an entirely fictitious political organization of my own fertile imagination. They would obviously be 'pro' fruit and dairy products.

If Tony or Susan wouldn't run, I'd settle for a Gene Simmons and Richard Simmons ticket -- please, we need to think of solutions that would do much good for the country. Other than that, I have no ideas. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: