Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BM - Hide


How are you doing today? I'm fine. Someone write a phone number of the windshield of my car, I noticed it this morning when I was driving somewhere at 6 AM, you could just barely make out all the numbers when the glass got totally fogged and you ran the wipers -- but only for a few seconds, so of course I almost drove off the road several times trying to read it. The numbers look to have been written by a female's hand, I don't know what to make of it. Now the numbers are gone. Mysterious things like this have been happening to me all the time, and ironically I seldom have the presence of mind to fully heed them or record them properly, before they vanish like the ephemera they are. So if you are the beautiful lady who wrote on my window, thanks, and I love you right back. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: