Thursday, March 31, 2011
Cartoon - 3D TV
On the day before April 1, we need to seriously switch gears, here's a list:
- I'll take 3-D TV if you promise me I never have to smell what I see.
- If people ever live on the surface of the Sun, ice cubes there will be fantastically expensive.
- The word "Stupid" showed up in the English language around 1540. It came from France, and what a hell of a nice word to get from French.
- You can stick your elbow in your ear. You can. Trust me. Go ahead & try.
- This fact was a nasty fact, so I have a placeholder here now. Never mind.
Now go make some stuff up and pass it off as an expert. Get ready for April 1. Don't get fooled.
CM EVANS CARTOONS