Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cartoon #998 -- Hanging Out


I done lots of this kind of hanging out, drawing on at least 5,000 cocktail napkins. My favorite cafes (and watering holes) are in North Beach. I'd spend hours at Cafe Puccini, The Steps of Rome, Grants, The Bohemian Cigar Store, and of course, Vesuvio. Aside from the Washoe House in Petaluma, I think Vesuvio is my all time favorite dive. If you go to Vesuvio, look for Hell Money hidden all over the place. If you get out to the Washoe House, order the buffalo steak, rare. CM Evans Cartoons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CM said...

Thanks for your spam/ spyware comment...that is why I deleted it. But you are a robot, and can't read this.

Josh Maday said...

hey, i got a swell comment from a spambot named TV de LCD the other day. i was very excited and such.

i'm eagerly awaiting CM Evans cartoon #1,000. way to go, man. prolific hilarity forever!

CM said...

I was thrilled by my spammy robot comment too -- it took me to a site that tried to scare me into loading god knows what for "protection" via a window that it popped up & was amazingly intrusive and persistent. Horrible. I knew better not to click on the name. Thanks for the comments!