Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cartoon - Quantum Entanglement vs. Cute


Quantum Entanglement. How do I summarize this? The concept is, if one hunk of matter comes in contact with another hunk of matter, there can be some kind of quantum exchange that occurs -- a harmonization between the two of them, they rub off on one another. After this, no matter how far apart the two bodies are, when something happens to one of them, it also happens/ echoes to the other body in a corresponding way. Some scientists theorize this quantum entanglement could be a method of communication 10,000 times faster than the speed of light, or virtually instantaneous over any distance. Sounds like Love to me, or a broken heart. Take your pick!
CM Evans Cartoons


 
Hi, I'm cute and I have no concepts of
math, or anything. I like paper.

 

No comments: