Sunday, March 03, 2013

Cartoon - In My Head

I sure do like working with the things that I think in my head. Someone today wondered, "Who are we, if we are not our mind and our thoughts?" And I know, fundamentally, we are what we think -- all that we are, arises from our thoughts. But there are a few other very subtle things operating in this equation. It is interesting how certain things emanate, or are inherent in the having of 'mind', or having thought actions. I mean, if you do have a mind, and you do have thoughts, what is behind this? What is mind, or thought, intrinsically? If your mind is real, where does it come from, and where does it go? Can you take a picture of it, or draw it on a map for me? I keep on ending up in the moment, which is the best part of consciousness, for me. And I now focus on awareness, and action, rather than mind and thought. And I like ice-cream. And I think I could be a movie-star, still. CM Evans Cartoons

**

Idiot

Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idiōtēs one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own — more at suicide.
First Known Use: 14th century

No comments: