Friday, February 15, 2013

Cartoon - Before

I have a bunch of notes here, but they are all very offensive, so I won't post them. I do have some more offensive cartoons, I will post those over the next few days. One of my favorite pastimes is to sit in public places, and draw cartoons from the disjointed conversations I overhear. That reminds me, during the summer I volunteered time to sit in a gallery in Laguna Beach, next door was a tattoo parlor. Here is the conversation I heard over and over again, all day long:

DRUNK TOURIST #1: Look! A Tattoo parlor. Let's get a tattoo!

DRUNK TOURIST #2: Dude! Are you serious?

DRUNK TOURIST #1: HA HA HAH. Nevermind!

I hope you have a lovely weekend, if you go for having weekends. I might have a weekend, this weekend. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: