Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cartoon - Headless Letterman


I missed the Tuesday update -- I've been writing up a storm over at my writing blog Giganticjet. Some good stuff is up there. This lopsided creative path happens in one direction or the other, from time to time -- but not often. Some Bodhidharma-Taoist-Zen muse really got me in a headlock, and away I went. I've also been planning a new Literary/Art website called Intercontinental Paper Airplane, with my friend Jason, who hosts CM EVANS CARTOONS. I don't know when we'll go live, but soon, I hope. It is about time for me to run my own webzine, after helping, contributing, and editing so many venues over the years. I also found out McSweeney's is coming out with the big cartoon book with 200+ illustrations from famous (and not so famous) humorists, it is going to press as I write this. And I'm in it. A few weeks ago I was starting to get bummed that not much was happening, but now I'm feeling better -- the wheels were turning all by themselves. As for today's update -- I don't know what it truly signifies. But I liked it when I drew it. I hope you like it. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: