Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cartoon - Fries Out


Fries out. Missed the update on Thursday, I was having issues with this stupid HP "all in one" and getting it to be recognized by Photoshop Elements. Never had this issue before, and it is irritating to be having it now. I usually convert the work to B&W, but in actuality, I draw in a variety of colors, sometimes based on whatever pen is at hand. Today I did a whole series of cartoons with the steel pen and India Ink. I like India Ink because it doesn't fade at all, over time. I'll be posting some of those guys in the next coming days. Enjoy! CM Evans Cartoons

4 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

CM said...

I like the bear suit. Thanks for commenting.

Meera said...

Very cute toon!

You should try your hand at toondoo.com, an online comic strip creator which is easy to use and packed with some cool features! See you there!

CM said...

Thanks for the comment. I checked out your site -- I've always been partial to wittycomics.com...though right now they've slid down a bit in terms of who they are featuring. Take care!