Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cartoon Redux - Le Grant Kalendrier


Posted back on 10/2004. I don't think people have looked at this one closely. I mean, look closely, don't worry -- nothing is going to pop out at you and scream like a banshee scaring the pants off of you. Do you see the cell phones? Ha ha ha ha! One of the tormented (upper right) is even still ordering Chinese take-out. That is hilarious! I crack myself up sometimes, distorting history. I should add some of those stupid blue-tooth headsets to update it all the way. CM Evans Cartoons

1 comment:

CM said...

BTW -- Nicolas le Rouge's cockeyed perspective ROCKS! I mean, look at those tables. Wild! I wanted to find out more about him, but I found it surprisingly hard to come up with a good place to link to. Weird when wikipedia (and some of my other resources) come up empty on something. At least in English.