Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cartoon - Cupid Sez


Happy Valentine's Day to us all! Let us check the list -- right off, I supposed we are missing Roses -- a dozen if you are serious. I didn't have room for roses in the cartoon, so forgive me. Plus roses are a pain in the ass to draw. But we do have a big red overpowering Valentine & Box O Chocolates...check, check. Fine Wine, yes -- and Movie Tickets -- for the fellas out there, it better be for a "chick flick" like Juno, not anything remotely like Rambo. Doing great so far. Don't mess this up. What did you say? Ah, the paddle, or "swatter". Where did that come from? Well, it does have a cute heart on it. If you're bugged, swat with it. CM Evans Cartoons

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would like to order a print of this :)

JH, Napa.

CM said...

Thanks, sweetheart! I can make a tee shirt, coffee mug, poster print, whatever you want.