Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cartoon - SJ Airport 7 AM


God I love airports. I love airports early in the morning, particularly if I have to get up before 5 AM so I can make it to a 7.45 AM flight, even though I stayed at a hotel less than a mile from the airport, because I have to go through security, and the airport says to give yourself at least 2 hours for security...but then it only takes 10 minutes to go through security, so you can sit and have a TV blast sports shit into one ear for over an two hours, while also listening to inane social-climbing business people on the other side trade business deal war stories, because the flight was delayed, with no coffee because all the shops are closed until 9 AM. Hey, when I write it all down like this, and I read it, it sounds like I am a lucky man! CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: