Thursday, December 06, 2012

Cartoon - Lookin' Fer More

I first drew this cartoon with the fella holding the two pieces of paper over his head. But I've been drawing a lot of cartoons with 'arms up in the air', so now he's dragging the paper. Two years ago I repetitively drew cartoons of cars going off cliffs. What I really would like, is to work in more bowling balls, squirrels, fire, and taffy into my humor. Wait, nix the bowling balls. Possibly this is a New Years Resolution.

 La primera vez que hizo este dibujo animado con el chico sosteniendo las dos hojas de papel sobre su cabeza. Pero he estado dibujando un montón de dibujos animados con "brazos en el aire", por lo que ahora se está arrastrando el papel. Hace dos años me repetitiva dibujó caricaturas de los coches pasando por los acantilados. Lo que realmente me gusta, es trabajar en las bolas de bowling más, ardillas, fuego y chicloso en mi humor. Espera, nix las bolas de bowling. Posiblemente se trata de una Resolución de Año Nuevo

 CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: