Friday, March 30, 2012

Cartoon - Invited


Welcome back to Friday -- we were here, most of us, last week. I had a relationship end, so last night I decided to go down to Rampage Junction. It was not too far from where I live -- I've been hearing them whoop it up there at all hours for some time. When I got there I saw that it wasn't Rampage Junction, but more like Sad Bottom Corner, Flatfoot Station, Stupidface Crossing, or Lamebrain Exchange. But that ill said, it could have been me that was the lame in the entire atrocious situation: I was the fellow drinking a ginger-ale. Sometimes what I do goes beyond the pale of all expected, or acceptable expressions of what is considered civilized behavior. CM Evans Cartoons

And now the above, translated into Swahili:

Karibu tena kwa Ijumaa - tulikuwa hapa, wengi wetu, wiki iliyopita. Mimi nilikuwa na uhusiano wa mwisho, hivyo jana usiku niliamua kwenda chini Junction Rampage. Ilikuwa si ​​mbali sana kutoka ambapo mimi kuishi - nimekuwa kusikia yao whoop it up huko masaa yote kwa muda. Nilipofika huko nikaona kwamba si Rampage Junction, lakini zaidi kama Corner Sad Bottom, Flatfoot Station, Stupidface Crossing, au Lamebrain Exchange. Lakini kwamba mgonjwa alisema, inaweza kuwa mimi kwamba alikuwa na kilema katika hali nzima ya mauaji: Nilikuwa kunywa wenzake tangawizi-hani. Wakati mwingine nini mimi inakwenda zaidi ya wigo wa wote ilivyotarajiwa, au kukubalika maneno ya nini ni kuchukuliwa kistaarabu tabia.

No comments: