Friday, October 01, 2010

Cartoon - WOTW



I have interesting conversations with people. I met a homeless guy this morning at Main Beach Park in Laguna Beach, who told me about the psychic vibrating qualities of the color blue and purple, and then he gave me a detailed account of Julio Gallo, the Northern California winemaker, and how the French dictator Napoleon shoehorned aliens into soldiers bodies for the battle of Waterloo. On this last point, the aliens were very powerful, combined in batches of 8, from three worlds stacked directly above us. He assured me ceratin unnamed scientists working for the Air Force in charge of bootlegging extra pure moonshine, have established all of the above. I came home and cleaned the sand out of the apartment, and I made food for people who wanted food. CM EVANS CARTOONS

No comments: