Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cartoon Redux - BIRDHOUSE MADNESS


I keep sending this cartoon once a year to the New Yorker, because I can't resist sending this cartoon every year to the New Yorker, go figure. I think some of my work would be hilarious in the New Yorker, but I think I'd have to kill someone or make a pact with the Devil to get into that publication. Still, once a year I send some new stuff off (with BIRDHOUSE MADNESS), and I always get a very polite tight rejection slip. But look at the cartoon! CAN YOU FEEL IT? BIRDHOUSE MADNESS!!!! BIRDHOUSE MADNESS!!!!! CM Evans Cartoons

3 comments:

Josh Maday said...

I can see this cartoon becoming one of those pointless yet hilarious asides on Family Guy, where Stewie and Brian are dancing and such. Someday TNY will come to their senses and snatch up every CM Evans cartoon they can afford. Or they should anyway.

CM said...

I have to build it. And motorize it so the whole thing spins at 300 RPM.

Josh Maday said...

I would love to see motorized Birdhouse Madness at 300 RPM. That, I think, would be the pinnacle of human experience.

Please post videos when you get it running.