Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cartoon - Melancholy


I'm actually in a pretty good mood today, things happening last week got me down a bit, but I have a naturally happy disposition -- or seen another way, a slightly idiotic outlook to life & optimistic ideals on the limits of bad things that can happen to you if you try to be nice. Or put another way -- I believe if you decide life is generally pleasant, and believe good things happen, you will see good things happening & you'll act that way. But if you think life is miserable, and believe people are purely selfish, you'll see a world of woe and endless punishment and create more suffering. I think is important to be thankful for the things you have, and also be grateful for the things you do not have. Me, I'm riding the wave. CM Evans Cartoons

No comments: