Monday, February 20, 2006

Poptart as Napalm

Hey -- a hot poptart can burn you like napalm, no problem. I overdid one today, and when I was taking it out of the toaster I bobbled it. It flipped over in this funny way and I accidentally crushed the top of it with the longest finger on my left hand. A glob of gooey super-hot sugar bonded to my fingernail and I was being roasted by the filling. It felt like I had dipped my finger in acid. I screamed and got my hand under the faucet. Now, the problem is, I stopped the burning, but I burned my finger really good. So when I take my hand out (because I can't leave it in the cold water indefinitely) my finger will become x100 more painful than it is now. There, I took my hand out. Wow. I was right. I am in so much pain, I want to dig my eyes out with my good hand.

No comments: